Paradigm Provider Partners (P3), as a strategic aggregator, convenes provider organizations to form physician-led Population Health Plans (PHP). P3 provides the competencies to the PHP to convert payment mechanisms to category 4B Comprehensive All-In Population-Based Payments (AIPBP), for all payers, including public and private payer segments, and all beneficiaries including exchange members.
P3 founder Geoff Teed is a recognized subject matter expert on health system payment and delivery system redesign, and has extensive experience organizing providers and packaging and contracting provider risk contracts (Oxford Specialty Management, Founding Team of Remedy Partners, Optum VP Bundled Payments).
P3's team and advisory board members comprise national thought leaders and business executives with deep domain expertise, influence and experience across the full spectrum of care path redesign, care transitions, risk management, and alternative payment models.
- Physician Group Practices
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Facility-Based PAC Providers – SNF, IRF, LTCH, Hospice
- Home Health Agencies & Other Community Based Services Providers
- Senior Living – CCRC, AL, IL
- Investors - REITs, Capital Providers