P3 Leadership Team
sets the strategic direction of P3 and is responsible for business development and strategic partnerships. email@example.com
- Cross-continuum, cross-spectrum healthcare executive with expertise spanning public and private payment innovation and redesign; provider network contracting including packaged and delegated provider risk; and care delivery optimization; accountable and collaborative care realignment and standardization including technology platform and care delivery products and services vendors
- Expert in hospital turnarounds and overall clinical performance improvement
- Proven track record of guiding organizations in evaluating provider risk and implementing alternative payment models such as CMS’ Bundled Payments for Care Improvement (BPCI) and ACOs, and realigning provider delivery networks to achieve optimal health outcomes at lower costs through integrated and aligned team-based care delivery
- Member of the founding team of Remedy Partners. Helped launch Remedy’s BPCI initiative from the ground up. Attracted over 1,200 provider organizations to Remedy’s universe of 3,600 prospective BPCI provider organizations
- Held senior positions in provider consulting and payer organizations - Oxford Specialty Management, Optum
- Passionate about making positive contributions to improve US health care performance
manages our professional services and managed services organizations. firstname.lastname@example.org
- C-Suite healthcare executive with more than 25 years in the post-acute experience
- Previously held position as President of large multi-facility regional post-acute company with almost $500 million in revenue treating over 20,000 patients per year with over 7000 employees that operated in a highly complex and regulated environment which demands innovation, disciplined systems execution and continuous quality improvement..
- Healthcare leader and integrated care model expert with over 15 years of experience in managed care, including shared risk and full risk programs for post-acute care models.
- Experienced in post-acute care acquisitions and operational turnarounds.
- Recognized expert, speaking throughout California and nationally on the topics of quality improvement, compliance, operations and trends in long term care and post-acute care.
- Active participant in government relations advocating for the post-acute profession at the state and federal levels for both California Association of Health Facilities (CAHF) and American Healthcare Association (AHCA).
- Recipient of the AHCA/NCAL, Joe Warner Patient Advocacy Award.
- Appointed member to a number of Statewide Committees including California HIT Financing Advisory Commission and California AB1629 MediCal Stakeholder Task Force.
Kevin Henderson, M.D.
is responsible for clinical integrity, population health and clinical practice management, and health data infrastructure. email@example.com
- Founder and CEO, Cynapse Health - mining EHR data to develop guideline-based personalized diagnostic and treatment plans for patients with complex comorbid conditions using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Applies advanced clinical analytics to develop predictive and prescriptive models for patients and populations with complex medical conditions.
- Directed 20 person Hospitalist program achieving high performance on Medicare VBP metrics including reducing readmissions and HAI while decreasing the ALOS and cost per case
- Previously part of a team and Hospitalist Program that was instrumental in developing a clinical infrastructure that led to the sponsor hospital consistently ranking as a Truven Top 100 Facility
- Developed and executed clinical guideline-derived Acute Care, Post Acute Care, and Chronic Disease Management Programs
- Well versed in Clinical Documentation, Coding, and Billing, as well as all facets of AHRQ Quality Metrics, HEDIS, and Medicare VBP Metrics
- Well versed in HIE, HL7v2, XML, FHIR, EHR, Care Coordination and Collaboration, PCMH
- Initially trained as a pharmacist and very proficient at developing clinically and cost effective pharmacotherapy regimens that take into account disease course and disease complication cost as well as medication cost
- Expertise in Big Data and Clinical Analytics, Data Mining, NoSQL Databases, Machine Learning, and Apache Spark. Experienced using data informed practices, especially time series data to improve clinical, financial, and operational outcomes
- B.S. Pharmacy, University of Colorado, Boulder; M.D. University of Illinois, College of Medicine; Internal Medicine Residency, University of Alabama, Birmingham (UAB); Board Certified
Josh Luke, FACHE
advises on strategy and alignment across the care continuum. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive with more than ten years in the acute hospital C-Suite as the Chief Executive Officer of multiple hospitals and as Vice President of Post Acute Services for a not-for-profit health system
- Healthcare futurist and senior public policy analyst, including developing post-acute curriculum for the Sol Price School of Public Policy at the University of Southern California
- Experienced Nursing home administrator and assisted living Administrator, having managed and consulted on several multi-level senior campuses as well
- Founder, National Readmission Prevention Collaborative & National Bundled Payment Collaborative
- Best-selling author, thought-leader, executive speaker
- Developed award winning integrated programs for acute providers and ACO’s dating back to 2012, initially receiving the Excellence in Programming award from CAHF
- Ph.D. from the University of Nevada
manages daily operations of P3, and project management of application writing and our client partner engagements. email@example.com
- Executive, analyst, and consultant with deep strategic, financial, and project management experience
- Proven track record in managing businesses and growing profit. Has been CMO, COO, acting CFO, and well-regarded advisor to CEOs. Also an experienced Wall Street equity analyst
- Recently held executive positions with two healthcare IT companies, including COO of an EHR firm
- Has consulted with hospitals, creating financial statements and building models to help them better understand the financial implications of various strategic initiatives
- Contracted to write an industry report on EHR usage by physicians, for a well-known research firm
- Has led a large organization that completed a dozen multi-million dollar projects, all on or ahead of schedule, and at or below budget
- MSEE from Stanford, ScB from Brown (Engineering and Economics), PMP and TQM Certifications
oversees population underwriting and pooled risk management services. firstname.lastname@example.org
- More than 25 years experience in actuarial consulting, software design, business analysis, IT implementation and integration for health insurers
- Expertise in health insurer operations, management and IT systems
- Expertise in data system design, implementation, SQL coding and Excel reporting
- Expertise in business analysis, requirements documentation, IT infrastructure implementation, and IT project management
- Led team behind Milliman’s Xlogic health insurance rating and underwriting system, with more than ten billion dollars of policies quoted and sold
- More than 100 health plans visited
- Masters in Economics from Northwestern University
creates the technical platform for clinical integration, care management and connectivity strategy. email@example.com
- Senior Technology Leader and Software Developer with over 12 years experience bringing quality products to market. Special focus in IT turnaround, building exceptional teams, strategic planning, iterative development, process optimization, and Healthcare IT
- 1st runner up: EHR Accessibility Challenge by the ONC. 1st place Mobile Clinician Voice Challenge by Nuance
- Member of the founding team of Remedy Partners. Conceptualized, designed, developed and deployed Remedy's Care Coordination Platform, Episode Connect. Responsible for leading all R&D activities, with 35+ direct and virtual reports building mission critical solutions for the CMS Bundled Payments for Care Improvement Initiative
- B.A. in Computer Science and Mathematics. UCLA Business Management and International Trade Certificate. Mirth Corp Certified Developer, Scrum Master CSM Certified